YSABELLE TORRES

Ysabelle Torres (01) 3e5'11.

My current worst subject is Chemistry :P
Please comment on my posts (constructive criticisms and praises much appreciated)

Personal blog: http://www.pirouettesoncloudnine.blogspot.com


Saturday 2 July 2011

First post!

Just to see how my blog will look like with a post (: will try to do some of the questions and everything tomorrow as it is already 12:38 in the morning!

And hey, I have to add photos and write as if this is my personal blog too, right?



So here I am at 12:39am in the morning.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 


And hey, I went the extra mile to google amazing photos of chemical reactions :P



and look at this video I found on Youtube!

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I didn't know Chemistry was this fun! 

1 comment:

  1. heyhey!
    your answers are good and can be better, just be specific, that's all. i like your pictures and wished that you can share it with me. Also, check out my blog too! comment on my blog and leave some good advice. Regarding the Isotopes, maybe you can talk about the relative atomic masses and saying that they are different. also add in that they have different number of neutrons and the definition to make it more complete. for the metals and non metals question, maybe you can also add in saying that it is optional for water and lemon.

    ReplyDelete